Working Smarter is more than just a time management philosophy or system – it’s a way of structuring your life, your work and your goals that is more sustainable, more enjoyable and less stressful than any other method.
1. Introduction to Working Smarter
2. Plan the work and work the plan
3. How to gain one hour a day – every day
4. Positive goal setting
5. Dealing with office interruptions
6. Dealing with telephone interruptions.
7. Conquering the paperwork battle
8. Overcoming procrastination
9. Working smarter for managers
10. Miscellaneous tips and ideas
11. Managing stress and anxiety
Graham Roberts-Phelps is an international specialist
consultant in business and personal development, sharing his ideas and
insights with thousands of people and organisations every year. With an
extensive background in management and business development, Graham
works with organisations of many different types and sizes. Today, as a
Director of 80/20 Training Ltd, professional speaker and consultant,
prolific author, and a busy family man, Graham certainly ‘walks the
talk’, carefully balancing his time and energy between these activities.
ISBN 978 185418147 3
at Amazon UK