Are you prepared and what next? 14.00 (GMT)
The MDR comes into force on the 26 May 2020, which will have huge implications for the medical device industry. This webinar will give you an essential ‘check step’ to ensure you have the key requirements in place to operate successfully in Europe under the MDR requirements. It will provide the very latest information on what has been implemented to date, what has been deferred, and provide an essential update on the future. It will also consider the implications of Brexit in the context of the MDR both for the UK and EU countries. Our expert speaker, Dr David Jefferys, will discuss:
- What has happened and where are we now?
- What is in force and its implications?
- The key changes that have been implemented.
- What is included in the MDR vs what is not?
- What has been deferred?
- Update on Notified Bodies
- Medical Device Co-ordination Group: activities / role
- MDR: Brexit implications for the UK and Europe
- The In-Vitro Diagnostic Regulation (IVDR) and timelines
- Operating successfully in Europe
- The future
- Q & A
The webinar will include a 45 minute presentation by Dr Jefferys, followed by a discussion session, to enable you to ask your individual questions on the outstanding issues.
We don't have any currently scheduled dates for this course but we can customise it to your requirements and deliver it on an in-house basis for any number of your staff or colleagues.
Contact our in-house training expert Aleksandra Beer to discuss your requirements: