In-house training tailored to your needs
IPI Academy can provide the tailor made training you need, where you need it, when you need it and at a price which suits your budget.
Backed by the experience of our training partners Falconbury and Management Forum, we have been successfully delivering in-house training at customer sites since 2000. We work across the UK, Europe and worldwide to provide tailored training, coaching and mentoring to a variety of clients from a range of industries. Our effective training designed specifically for your workforce is an ideal way to get large groups up to date with a new skill, new system or new legislation.
From your initial enquiry we will provide you with your own personal in-house training adviser and an expert trainer who will be selected based on their professional specialism, expertise, experience and knowledge of the industry to deliver the right training solution for you. We also provide an after-training review and honest feedback.
We can adapt every programme you see on our website as an in-house programme; alternatively we can create completely unique programmes solely for your organisation. If you have identified a particular course or have a bespoke training programme in mind for your team, we’d like to help bring the project to fruition.
The custom training process
- Introduction to your training adviser and expert trainer. They’ll work closely with you to understand your organisation, assess your needs and identify the best solution to fulfil your training needs, whether that’s a training day, course or programme. We’ll ensure we have interpreted your key learning outcomes correctly, have gained a view of your staff’s current knowledge level and have mapped out what is required to get the results you need.
- Create the training program. Whether you need an existing training course tailored to your business situation or a new course created from scratch, your course material will be developed by your training adviser and expert trainer to ensure accuracy, depth and relevance.
- Arrange the logistics. Your training adviser will handle everything to ensure training delivery is smooth and straightforward. From booking your location and synchronising calendars to arranging travel and providing resources, we’ll sort it. Or, if you would rather have the course delivered on-site, online, or even a combination of the two, we can make this happen.
- Custom course delivery and follow-up. After your training day, we’ll continue to support you with implementing what we’ve covered, keeping you up to date with legislation and notes from your training adviser. You’ll have the chance to review the course and the content covered to help retain knowledge.
Benefits of our customised training our clients enjoy include:
- Structured training to meet the specific needs of your organisation – providing faster implementation of knowledge. 100% of the training is relevant to your staff so no time is wasted and engagement with the material is increased.
- Cost-effective group training costs – lower investment per trainee, with the option to involve employees at different levels or roles in different sections of the training sessions rather than needing to attend for a full day.
- Employees spend less time out of the office – enabling limited disruption to operations and the opportunity to forewarn clients and customers of reduced service.
- No travelling and accommodation costs for delegates – reducing pressure on budgets and avoiding associated costs such as meals, portable IT equipment and mileage.
- Staff motivation improvements – helping employees prosper through participation in training discussions and provide a competitive advantage to stand out in the job market as a great employer.
- Company specific discussions – ensuring information security and building of cohesive teams where shared perspectives, group brainstorming and practical application of concepts, methodologies and applications benefit individuals and whole teams.