Offering company and department-wide training packages for businesses has been a service that we’ve offered for over twenty years, allowing us to build fantastic relationships with industry-leading presenters and create engaging and impactful courses to suit multiple industries and job roles, whether through technically-driven content or soft skills training.
These training seminars have traditionally taken place either on-site at the client’s office space or at an agreed venue. But when the pandemic hit in March 2020, we quickly had to adapt our offering to support the new remote working environment.
The main difference? Cost!
Until now, a large portion of the cost associated with organising in-house training went towards the travel expenses for employees and presenters; as well as food, venue hire and the renting of presentation equipment – but all of these overheads are no longer relevant.
By adding the option to deliver our in-house service via a digital platform, we have been able to offer the same brilliant training that we always have, but even more cost-effectively for you.
What does the in-house training process look like?
- From the very start, a member of our team will be there throughout the process to ensure your course runs smoothly.
- Our in-house team will first discuss your requirements with you before creating a customised programme to suit your training needs.
- We will then liaise with one of our industry-leading presenters to create a tailored training course, building the programme around your business objectives and the training needs of your team.
- Once the course has been finalised and the presentation created, we’re happy to manage the distribution of any training collateral to your agreed list of delegates, as well as organising the online course through our webinar platform.
- Whilst the training is underway, a member of our team will be on hand to manage the event as well as helping to organise breakout rooms and lunch breaks where relevant.
- Once the training is complete, we will send a feedback form to all delegates, the results of which we will share with yourselves to help steer any future employee development.
- And finally, each delegate will receive a certification of completed the course, for their own CPD records.
Find out more, or to speak to us about your training requirements, please contact us and our in-house specialist, Yesim, will be in touch.
Published on Feb 18, 2021 by Lauren Fowles